We believe you should only have to pay for actively using the Tagboard Services, so we offer a Fair Billing policy.
- You’ll only be charged for an account that you actually use. "Use" means an authorized user authenticates a Source Platform to login to the Services on behalf of the Customer.
- If an Order Form is signed or Check Out completed and an Authorized User never authenticates a Source Platform to login to the Services, the Customer will be deemed to have not used the Services.
- Any account that remains unused (by the definition above) for the duration of the stated contract term will be refunded in full.
In some cases, even after use is established, The Customer may not be able to fully utilize the Services. For example the peripheral technology (Customer computer, network, hardware or devices) malfunction and prevent the Services from running properly for a significant period of time. In these such instances, at Tagboard’s sole discretion, Services credits may be issued to Customer; however, payment refunds will not be issued.
Credit card charges
We don’t like surprises either! If you pay with a credit card, you’ll see the first credit card charge on the day you check out online with a paid plan, but here are the other times you’ll see charges from Tagboard:
- On the monthly renewal date if your account is on a monthly billing plan.
- On the quarterly renewal date if your account is on a quarterly billing plan.
- On the annual renewal date if your account is on an annual billing plan.
- On the last day of the month if you add on additional support services during a term.