The Tagboard Story
Meet Our Team
Senior Account Executive
Summary of Role
We are looking for a person who brings high energy, proven results, a positive attitude, and experience in enterprise SaaS sales, along with a passion for media & entertainment. This individual will come to the table with ideas to help expand our enterprise business within the news, media & entertainment vertical(s) across North America, and the ability to work both independently and with stakeholders to make those ideas a reality.
The ideal candidate has a quantifiable history of exceeding goals ($1,000,000+ quota) and driving revenue growth through net new business, experience in SaaS sales, high-level contacts within media & entertainment organizations, and strong knowledge in enterprise sales expected to meet and exceed individual goals. You will report to Tagboard’s Senior Vice President of Sales.
Your Day to Day Journey at Tagboard will provide adventure, excitement, and at least a number of the following opportunities to make an impact. The right person will:
- Be the leading driver of new business and logo expansion activities in the enterprise news, media & entertainment space.
- Develop a strong sales pipeline through outbound efforts and use solution-based selling to secure new customers.
- Create strategies & account plans to reveal new business opportunities by understanding market trends, customer needs, and proposing solutions.
- Manage and maintain detailed sales process records and forecasts using Salesforce to provide accurate reporting on pipeline and sales.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to shape programs that support growth & retention within your accounts.
- Report all numbers and forecasting on a weekly basis to the Senior Vice President of Sales.
To succeed, you will likely need these qualifications:
- You have 5-7 years of experience selling SaaS software to top news, media, entertainment & production agencies.
- You thrive in a startup environment, embracing ambiguity, and are self-motivated to create and drive programs with a high level of autonomy.
- You have a deep understanding of the broadcast space as well as the technology behind it across all platforms - Linear, OTT, Livestream.
- You are an expert communicator who can collaborate effectively in a remote work environment.
- You’re a lead generation hunter, passionate about your career in sales, love thinking of new ways to make money, and always striving to exceed goals.
- You play well with others, and you are known for having a high level of integrity. #NoJerks
- You have a background selling B2B or technology products in the media & entertainment vertical.
- You are a great listener who likes to understand the problem to help devise a solution.
- You excel in networking, presentation, and are relentless with follow-through.
- You understand the social media landscape including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, Triller, and the next emerging trends. #RIPVine
It would be even greater if you have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience prospecting outbound clients
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Proficiency using Google Documents, Slack, and Salesforce
- Social Media Savvy
- Self-confidence, a willingness to learn and adapt
- Comfortable navigating multiple tasks
- Flexibility to travel 30% (when it is safe to resume travel), but also exceptional at remote presentations
Product Designer (Remote)
We are looking for a person who brings passion, proven results, a positive attitude, and a general knowledge of the SaaS or social media industry, with a side of media, entertainment, or sports experience (or the ability to learn it, fast) This individual will collaborate with a team to design key features, as well as bring engaging media designs to life.
You’re a self-starter who’s able to work both autonomously and collaboratively on projects. You’re happy and capable when working directly with clients and stakeholders – listening, presenting a point of view, interpreting feedback. Ultimately, you want to work with talented people, brands and a wide variety of industries to create meaningful experiences that help tell a story.
Your Day to Day Journey at Tagboard will provide adventure, excitement, and at least a number of the following opportunities to make an impact:
- Craft user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Help with ground-level UX work, qualitative and quantitative.
- Translate your designs into HTML and CSS
- Communicate your thoughts and decisions effectively to designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Learn from customer usage and leverage feedback and data to continually iterate, innovate, and evolve the product.
- Work with other designers in taking product specs/requirements from concept to execution, transforming them into intuitive, user-friendly application features.
- Work with a cross-functional team throughout the entire product development cycle: from concept development to execution to launch, advocating for our users and our brand along the way
- Take an active and involved role in the definition of our product strategy for both new and existing functionality
- Partner with engineers to ensure a high level of polish throughout the development cycle
- Partner with our brand and creative team to refine and evolve our design system to enable efficient, consistent, and scalable product development
- Design and build custom visualizations for customers using Tagboards in-product design tools, as well as a combination of HTML, CSS, and CSS animations.
- Engage in product brainstorming meetings to gather and distill users’ feedback, in order to come up with solutions and wireframes for new products and features.
- Participate in product design meetings.
To succeed, you will likely need these qualifications:
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography, and aesthetic sense
- Strong HTML and CSS skills; you know most of the gotchas and tricks
- Strategic product thinker with experience understanding product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact on people and the company
- Proud about what you do, and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
- Strong problem-solver, you must be able to put forward multiple design options and iterate to find the most elegant solution.
- A fierce advocate of the best possible end-user experience.
- Interest in or experience with product-lead growth
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment and can challenge yourself and your team to improve their ways of working.
- Energetic willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes.
- Deals well with constant change and high levels of ambiguity (we are a startup)