Tagboard arms the producers and storytellers of the world with the platform to build, evolve, innovate, and create impact for their fans, and their bottom line.
About Tagboard - The Tagboard story.
As the future of media is driven through the cloud, stories will be delivered with greater context, more opportunities to engage, and the ability to measure across every connected media property to deliver optimal value.
Give a Sh*t. We know that we’re all on the same team, and we care more about a team win than an individual win, so we check our egos at the door.
Own It. We say what we mean but always with respect. We are fiercely confident in the collaborative decisions that we make as a team and are held accountable for our actions.
We Are Warriors. We move forward with confidence. We are passionate, proud and always persevere. If we fail, we fail forward. And we celebrate what we learn along the way.
Nothing is Sacred. We expect the unexpected, and when necessary, we shift gears. We are open-minded and welcome change.
Empowered by Diversity. We believe strongly in impact through action. We build up, not down. We empower each other to speak out. Together we foster an environment that highlights and amplifies the diverse voices and cultures of our employees and communities we serve.
Director of Sales, Sports
Vice President of Creative and Prof. Services
Senior Frontend Engineer
Senior Client Success Manager
Senior Director of Sales, Media and Entertainment
Senior Engineer, Architect
Director of Sales, Entertainment
VP of Finance
Director of Business Development
Vice President of Sales
Senior Client Success Manager
Director of Finance
Client Success Manager
Revenue Operations Analyst
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Director of People & Culture
Client Success Manager
Become a part of the story.
Visual Designer |
We are looking for a person who brings passion, proven results, a positive attitude, and a general knowledge of the SaaS or social media industry, with a side of media, entertainment, or sports experience (or the ability to learn it, fast). This individual will come to the table with ideas to help grow our presence, brand reputation, and lead funnel, and the ability to work both independently and with stakeholders to make those ideas a reality.
You’re a self-starter who’s able to work both autonomously and collaboratively on projects. You’re happy and capable when working directly with clients – listening, presenting a point of view, interpreting feedback. Ultimately, you want to work with talented people, brands and a wide variety of industries to create meaningful experiences that help tell a story.
Your Day to Day Journey at Tagboard will provide adventure, excitement, and at least a number of the following opportunities to make an impact:
- Design and code custom experiences for customers and the activations they turn to Tagboard to bring to life.
- Work closely with our customer success team to support Tagboard’s global customer base.
- Work closely with the customer success team to proactively build production and campaign ideas to present to partners.
- Actively participate in meetings with clients, as needed, to brainstorm, ideate, and create custom display experiences.
- Participate in product design meetings.
- Make sure Tagboard displays always look good, both when customized and out-of-the-box at scale.
- Work with some of the coolest properties in the media, entertainment, and sports world.
- Be autonomous. You’ll drive progress through obstacles by building consensus and making decisions – taking responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Employ your strength in storytelling to present your vision and design rationale in a compelling, convincing manner to the wider team.
- Work closely with the product team to prototype and wireframe new products and features
- Engage in product brainstorming meetings to gather and distill users’ feedback, in order to come up with solutions and wireframes for new products and features.
- Design products and features with accessibility and cross-browser usability and responsiveness in mind.
To succeed, you will likely need these qualifications:
- You have a people-focused design mentality; you are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research or by designing options for an A/B test.
- You’re a fantastic team player, communicator, and facilitator. You have the communication skills and people-focused design mentality to help drive design-oriented best practices across Tagboard’s suite of software.
- Experience with any of the modern front-end frameworks (Vue, React, Angular). We rely primarily on some of the following: Vue, SASS/SCSS, REST APIs, CSS animations, and building scalable and reusable component-based UIs.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Invision, etc
- You have used JIRA, Github, Trello, or another system to track, and report out progress on feature work.
- Strong problem-solver, you must be able to put forward multiple design options and iterate to find the most elegant solution
- A fierce advocate of the best possible end-user experience
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment and can challenge yourself and your team to improve their ways of working
- Proud about what you do, and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
- Energetic willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Deals well with constant change and high levels of ambiguity (we are a startup)
Client Success Manager |
What you’ll do high level:
We are looking for a person who brings passion, proven results, a positive attitude, and a general knowledge of the SaaS or social media industry, with a side of media, entertainment, or sports experience (or the ability to learn it, fast). This individual will come to the table with ideas to help grow customer adoption, manage multiple accounts without dropping the ball, and have the ability to work both independently and with stakeholders to make those ideas a reality. Tagboard currently serves over 1.8B impressions every month for content used by thousands of media companies, broadcasters, sports teams, and events.
The ideal candidate has a history of building an account book of customer advocates who love working with you and become experts in the products they use. In this role, you’ll be expected to meet retention goals and customer satisfaction goals. You will report to Tagboard’s VP of Creative and Professional Services.
What you’ll do on a day to day:
- You will build relationships with assigned clients, which includes: Onboarding, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, ongoing support, and maintaining client satisfaction.
- You will create and establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive the continued value of our products and services.
- You will develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- You will work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- You will provide remote and/or on-site production services for key enterprise clients.
- You quill work closely with Account Managers to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- You will also work closely with Account Executives to provide technical demos and brainstorm innovative ideas for potential enterprise partners.
- You will advocate client needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- You will program manage account escalations.
You are a great fit if:
- You have 1-3 years of prior experience in Client Success or an equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- You are passionate and have worked in sports, media, and entertainment and understand that working with some of the coolest properties in these industries may mean support at odd hours. So you’ve got an energetic willingness to roll up your sleeves & do whatever it takes.
- You have proven ability to drive the continuous value of our product(s).
- You have familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- You are detail-oriented and analytical.
- You thrive in a startup environment, embracing ambiguity, and are self-motivated to create and drive programs with a high level of autonomy.
- You are an expert communicator who can collaborate effectively in a remote work environment.
- You play well with others, and you are known for having a high level of integrity. #NoJerks
- You are a great listener who likes to understand the problem to help devise a solution.
- You excel in networking, presentation, and are relentless with follow-through.
- You understand the social media landscape including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, TikTok, and the next emerging trends. #RIPVine
It would be even greater if you have:
- A bachelor's degree in sports management, business administration or equivalent experience
- Work experience in broadcast, production, content, and/or publishing
- Proficiency using Google Documents, Slack, Salesforce, and Confluence
- Flexibility to travel 30% (when travel is resumed), but also exceptional at remote presentations
- Familiarity with design tools such as Photoshop, basic design, and CSS (or the ability & openness to learn it!)
Senior Fullstack Engineer |
What you’ll do on a high level:
This role is an opportunity to work across all aspects of the stack -- from building features, data analysis, upgrading infrastructure, and advising clients on implementation. We are looking for someone who is excited to work at a small and growing startup. You will work directly with the CTO, product team, and other backend engineers to help define the product, prioritize features, and build out the backend.
What you’ll do on a day to day:
- You will design, develop and deploy backend services that scale, are highly available, and are easy to extend
- You will take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, including taking part in on-call support
- You will ensure our systems are future proof and ready to support the scale of our business
- You will facilitate collaboration between teams to solve interesting and challenging problems
- You will collaborate with key internal stakeholders to determine how to scalably design backend systems and APIs to meet their needs
- You will collaborate in a cross-functional team, where the focus is on the frontend, but some backend and data work should be expected
You are a great fit if you:
- Have experience working with data stores such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Have solid experience or knowledge of web service architecture, systems and how they fit together such as: HTTP clients, DNS, load balancers, reverse proxies, CDNs, application servers, databases, and caches
- Have experience implementing and maintaining integrations with social and external service APIs
- Are experienced in the architecture and design (patterns, reliability, scalability, quality) of microservice and cloud infrastructure
- Have a solid understanding of web application development patterns and approaches for large scale applications
- Have an ability to organize and structure the code base with experience developing modular and maintainable applications
- Are extremely detail-oriented, you must be able to hunt down and understand edge cases
- Are a strong problem-solver, you must be able to put forward multiple design options and iterate to find the most elegant solution
- Have an energetic willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Have excellent attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, and highly collaborative
- You deal well with constant change and high levels of ambiguity (we are a startup)